Thursday, December 23, 2010

non-Christmasy

In my naive little mind, I thought that the spirit of Christmas would descent about me like a cloud as Christmas drew ever nearer. Alas... the spirit is not in the vicinity and I don't feel an ounce of Christmasy at the moment. 

I think there was some on and off moments of joviality and merriment in the air but that vanished without a trace leaving only a photo in my mind. Even that I believe seems to be have been messed with. 

I don't know what brought this feeling of "down" on right before Christmas no less. Every year, I look forward to this day and yet for some reason, it never really hits the mark though this year for some crappy reason, the feeling is even further than ever. I am being a scrooge I know. But I just feel blue, down and out *sniff*

Perhaps all I need is a scalding shower to wash the blues away, or perhaps I should just nap for a bit and when I wake up, everything will be beautiful again... I am ever hopeful. I hope all of you are safe, happy and feeling Christmasy on my behalf. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...