Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

It's early Christmas Eve at the moment. Old time Christmas crooners and Belle's snores are accompanying me and I am trying to feel all Christmasy but there is something lacking still... perhaps tomorrow the Christmas Spirit will hit me with a bang at Christmas Midnight Mass which I am going to with my best buddies and B

I somehow kinda like Christmas Eve more than I do Christmas Day. Maybe it's the anticipation of Christmas Day or Christmas Eve mass that I have been attending for several years now. It's just magical.

Well, I thought that this is the best time to wish all my readers and blog surfers a very Happy and Blessed Christmas. May the Christmas Spirit live on in your hearts today, tomorrow and all year through. And here's to giving and receiving. Don't forget to send out a little prayer to those less fortunate than us who don't get to spend their Christmas with their loves ones or who are hungry and homeless. May God bless them and keep them safe.

Happy Blessed Christmas all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...